The Long Reach HS PTSA 2017-2018 Executive Board is:
President - Padma Sivasailam
1st Vice President - Aly Drabick
2nd Vice President - Mary Weeks
Secretary - Kathy Meehan
Treasurer - Kristine Greer
PTACHC Reps - Deb Lattimer and Carmesha Young
Apply for a PTSA Scholarship
The LRHS PTSA is pleased to announce that at least FIVE (5) $500 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors. Each scholarship will be awarded based on the application, essay and references submitted.
Click HERE to apply.
- Must be a current LRHS student graduating in 2018.
- Must be a PTSA member or join by May 18, 2018 to be eligible.
- Must have been accepted to a 2 or 4-year college, art school, trade or technical school.
Please submit completed applications by May 21, 2018 to the LRHS PTSA mailbox in the office.
Save the Date!
The Long Reach High School PTSA meets the second Monday of every month in the Student Services Department at 7 pm.
After Prom Event
Thanks to all who donated, volunteered and supported the after prom. We couldn't have done it without you! Stay tuned for information on next year's event.
- Apr 9 -Apr 23 (Mon-Fri, 2:30 pm - 5:45 pm). Class on Apr 13, 11:30 - 2:45.
- May 3 - May 17 (Mon-Fri, 2:30 pm - 5:45 pm).
- June 14 - June 29 (Mon - Fri, 2:30 pm - 5:45 pm).
HC DrugFree provides prevention, treatment, recovery, health and wellness resources to help Howard County residents develop knowledge and skills to understand and address behavioral health disorders. Read more.
We Need Your Help...
We are only as productive as the number of volunteers, memberships, and donations as we receive. Please consider helping!